M & S Supply Company Limited Lifetime Warranty
M & S Supply Company, warrants to the original purchaser that the products sold by M & S Supply Company are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year from completion. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser. This warranty shall not apply to parts that have failed due to accident, negligence, alterations, misuse, abuse, improper handling, improper installation, or inadequate maintenance.
Cords are guaranteed to be free from manufactured defects. Repeated usage will deteriorate cords over the life of the product. Cord replacement will be considered under warranty only if wear exceeds limits under normal use.
Note: Wood Blinds and Shutters are true wood products. There will be variations in color, grain, texture and warpage that are characteristics of all wood. These variations can be especially visible in stained products. These variations are normal and are considered acceptable quality. Warpage in any type of wood product is only considered defective if variation exceeds 1/4” plus or minus.
Note: Tendencies of “Faux Wood” products: PVC Based Faux Wood blinds and shutters have a positive static electricity charge. Especially in the first few months after installation this can cause minute dust and carbon particles to cling to the product, and be noticed even when the same particles are not noticeable anywhere else in the home.
This effect is not considered a defect and is not covered by this warranty.
All of our custom window covering products are designed for many years of exposure to direct sunlight. This should not adversely affect mechanical operation of the product, but the appearance of any product may change over time. Below are the details of our warranty for sun exposure:
1. Fabric over time may fade or discolor. In cases where direct moisture exposure is present fabrics may mildew or rot. These circumstances are not covered.
2. Painted or stained wood products are guaranteed not to blister, peel or yellow with age. Some fading may occur over time, and this effect is not covered.
3. Painted aluminum products are guaranteed not to blister, peel or yellow. Some fading may occur over time, and is not covered.
4. PVC or any plastics used are warranted not to disintegrate or to warp beyond spec.. Color fastness cannot be guaranteed, and some yellowing or discoloration may occur.
5. Faux Wood Blinds are guaranteed not to yellow or discolor for the normal life of the blinds. Some fading may occur.
6. Roller Shade Fabric is warrantied for a period of 5 years .The Clutches are warrantied for 1 year.
M & S Supply's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to the repair or exchange of any parts or components that may prove defective in normal use within the life of the blind. M & S Supply reserves the right to inspect any product or component prior to repair or replacement. In no event shall M & S Supply be liable for transportation costs back to M & S Supply Company. M & S Supply Company will not be liable for cost of removal or reinstallation of the product, or incidental damages. These services can be provided for a fair market price.
The original purchaser shall be responsible for the transportation cost of the product to M & S Supply Company. M & S Supply Company will pay for shipping the product or replacement back to the original purchaser anywhere in the continental United States. No agent, representative, or unauthorized employee of M & S Supply Company has the authority to increase or alter the obligation of this warranty.
To obtain service under this warranty please contact:
M & S Supply Company
P.O. Box 171014
Arlington, TX 76003-1014